
Hello everyone! I have really been wanting to start a blog of our own but I am not what you would call tech savvy. I have tons of friends that have them and they are so fun to read and a good way to keep up with what is going on with everyone. Well, slowly but surely I will get everyone caught up on our lives. What a fun year we have had. Our little Bostyn is getting so BIG and continues to teach us so much. We love her so much and are thankful she is in our lives. We still have Drew (Brads son) every other weekend and Bostyn absolutely loves him. Brad and I will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary next week, I cant believe how fast it has gone. We are excited for the holidays and look forward to spending time wth our families. Speaking of holidays, I will have to post some pictures from Halloween of Bostyn, she was a witch. We tried the trick-or-treating ordeal but she wasnt interested. The candy she did get, she wanted to eat right then. She was more enthused with the animals that ran out the door and the Halloween decorations. She is still celebrating as everything is still "Scowee" including her room at night.
No comments:
Post a Comment