Thursday, November 29, 2007

3 weeks later

Aunt Jeanne and I testing out the Thanksgiving food for everyone.
Aunt Jennifer, Grandma Marge, Amy, and Arlee enjoying the FEAST!

Here is Bostyn and Cash (Bridgers son) playing on Thanksgiving.








WOW! Alot has happened since I last wrote. Brad and I celebrated our anniversary, which was so fun! We went to Park City for the first part and Brad took me shopping. I LOVED every minute of it and Brad "acted" like he was okay with it too. I had the hardest time leaving Bostyn b/c I thought that I wasnt going to see her for 3 days. My sister, Arlee, kept her and surprised me by bringing her up to our hotel (Brads idea). Then, on Monday we flew up to Denver and went to a Broncos/Titans game. Brad had the time of his life, minus the Titan loss. We had some of the best food ever, and enjoyed our "just the 2 of us" time.
Thanksgiving was wonderful. I love this time of year b/c it reminds me of being pregnant with Bostyn and Brad and I getting married. At Thanksgiving, I thought about this last year and how blessed Brad and I have been. I am so grateful we have such wonderful family and friends. We hope to see more of everyone in the next few months.
We are also celebrating Bostyns 2nd Birthday on Dec 8th. She is so excited for her JoJo's circus celebration. It is so hard not to spoil her, first b/c she is so darn cute, and 2nd b/c her Birthday and Christmas are so close together. I am going to put pictures up soon.
BTW, She is finally over "scowee" and now all of the lights are "pity".

No comments: