Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The NEW CAR!!

Well, we did it! Arlee and I went to Oregon to pick up her new car, and it was a memorable trip to say the least. Bostyn got to stay howe with Brad and they had a fun weekend together. With me being gone, Brad is convinced that he would be a great stay at home dad. He said that I have to start leaving more often b/c he gets quality time with Bostyn. I was proud of myself for only having a few breakdowns while gone. It was nice for Arlee and I to get away together and the tax-free shopping is always nice as well. We left on Friday and flew up and the shopping began. We got some good shopping in on Sat as well and then we went and picked up Arlees car. It is so nice and to be quite honest, I am a little jealous. She deserves it though b/c she is such a hard worker. We left Sunday morning to come home. Arlee started out with the driving (I think she was trying to be nice). About 15 minutes into the drive, we hit a patch of ice that sent the car swerving and doing 360s and Arlee into a panic attack. Most of you know our history with car accidents (Arlees broken neck), so this put quite the scare into her. Needless to say, I drove the addtl 12 hours. It was a good time and we memorized all of the lyrics to the Jonas Bros songs (Saige would be so proud), and even have a few good dance moves for the High School Musical Soundtrack. It is so good to be home. Being gone, made me appreciate Brad and all he does for our family. I LOVE Bostyn so much and I wont be leaving her for a while.
Oh, one more thing. While I was gone, I heard from the clown who will be making an appearance at Bostyns party this weekend. She is Fifi the Magic Clown. She will be doing a live animal magic show including a dancing chihuahua. Bostyn is so excited. I will put pics up soon.

No comments: