Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas!

Okay, now for the Christmas blog. It was such a fun day and we were able to have it at our new house for the first time. It was so fun and memorable. My parents came over and of course Arlee was there. This was the first year ever that brad has had Drew so that was exciting for both of them. Drew was so excited (and couldnt wait to get home from Hawaii) for Christmas. He stayed up late with us and I forgot to tell him that he couldnt go downstairs in the morning without us. He came in about 8am and whispered to his dad, "Dad, Santa came". We asked him how he knew and he tried to get out if it, but Brads conniving ways got him to admit it. He had to wait for my parents to get there from Bridgers so that was torture. We had to wake Bostyn up, but it didnt take much time for her to be just as into Christmas as Drew was. She knew that she was getting a "Keetchen" and told everyone we saw. Drew and Bostyn got to see Santa on Christmas Eve, which was exciting for both of them. I will add pics. Bostyn got the kitchen, a vacuum, a shopping cart, food, and clothes. Drew got a 4-wheeler, and a whole lot of Pokemon. They both were appreciative and it was so fun to be together as a family. Oh, and I must not forget that I got a guitar from Brad (I dont know how to play but I am going to learn). My parents got me the BOSE headphones, I was SO excited. They gave Brad a card that my mom had written in and he was thrilled with that. He said that he got "teary". Imagine that. My sister, McKell from Vegas came up and we got to spend time with her and her kids. It was great to spend time with everyone but still sad to see them go. My dad figured he better get back to work since he had taken just about 2 weeks off (which he has never done since he started there). Well, that is it for now. Hope all is well with all of you!

No comments: