Okay, so I am a little late. I always swear I am going to keep on top of this and then I let a week pass by. As I think about 2007, I am so grateful for everything in my life. First and foremost, I am so grateful for my family. I love Brad with all my heart and couldnt be happier with my mate. He is so patient with me and such a great dad. He likes to call me a "heavy swinger" as far as my emotions go and I am so thankful that he sees that in me and makes the best of every situation. If I think about everything he has done for Bostyn, Drew, and I it makes me cry. It is hard to comprehend how someone can be so giving to others. I cant wait for the day that we can be sealed forever in the temple (hopefully in 08). :) I am also so thankful for my parents and all that they do for us. I always felt close to them but even moreso after I had Bostyn. Whenever something is wrong with Bostyn, I always just think, "I will call my mom, she is better than any doctor". She usually knows what to do. Now that I am grown up I appreciate so much more all of my dads hard work. He is always willing to help others and is great at putting himself second to others. I am also grateful for all of my siblings and their families. It has been so much fun having Cash and Bostyn play together this past year. They are so close in age and sometimes bully eachother but I am sure they will be best friends in a few years. It has been fun having McKells kids so close and I will be sad when they move back to Vegas. I think Arlee has been home for almost a year and I am so happy to have my shopping companion back. Sometimes I act like her mom, but it is only b/c I care so much about her and only want the best for her. Lastly, I am so thankful for Brads crazy family. We hardly ever get to see his siblings but his parents are close and are always fun to be around. Sorry, for all of that, I have just been thinking alot about family and how much everyone means to me.
Now, on to 08. My first big hurdle is getting Bostyn potty trained. We have been trying, and havent been so successful. I have tried just about everything from reading to her for a half hour on the potty to telling her if she pees on her princess pull-ups they wont be her friend. I think that I am going to give into Brads suggestion, the sticker chart. I will keep everyone posted on that. Next, Arlee and I have a few business ventures that we have been slowly starting and I would really like to get them up and steadily running here int he first part of 08. I guess we will see how that goes. Next, I am going to try to be a better listener in all aspects of my life. Goodbye 07 and welcome 08. I hope all is well with everyone out there and hope to see you all soon.
Now, on to 08. My first big hurdle is getting Bostyn potty trained. We have been trying, and havent been so successful. I have tried just about everything from reading to her for a half hour on the potty to telling her if she pees on her princess pull-ups they wont be her friend. I think that I am going to give into Brads suggestion, the sticker chart. I will keep everyone posted on that. Next, Arlee and I have a few business ventures that we have been slowly starting and I would really like to get them up and steadily running here int he first part of 08. I guess we will see how that goes. Next, I am going to try to be a better listener in all aspects of my life. Goodbye 07 and welcome 08. I hope all is well with everyone out there and hope to see you all soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment