Yesterday I stayed home with Bostyn and it was such a fun day! I got so much done around the house and Bostyn and I played with every toy she owns. She is SO MUCH FUN!!! She decided that playing tag would be a good idea. At first I had no idea what she wanted me to do. She would just reach her hand in my direction and say, "you it!" I just laughed and kept playing with her doll house. Then, she said, "mom get me", and I finally caught on. I cleaned out a whole room in the basement and DI is going to be getting a loadful from the McDaniel household. I have listed a ton of stuff on Ebay, and the saying, one mans trash is another mans treasure is so true. I cant believe how much people are willing to pay for stuff i was just going to throw away. I also got to watch Cash last night and he and Bostyn had so much fun playing together. We need to get them together more. It was a bit overwhelming b/c I wanted to help Bridger and Brinley out so they could have sometime alone, but I had already offered to help my friend next door and take her son to his soccer game downtown. The best part was, Brad had already made plans to go and help our renters in the condo with the washer and dryer. With Arlees help, 6 kids and a minivan later, we were able to make it through. I never thought I would drive a minivan but I guess with 6 kids there really isnt any other choice. Thank heavens I got to park it back in their garage at the end of the night and not mine. I am really going to try and get my pictures up this weekend. One more thing I have to add is I am so grateful for the internet and blogs. I was looking up old friends and came across so many peoples pages. It is so fun to see everyones families and how everyone has changed.Also, Brad and I get a date night tonight, I hope to catch up with all of you soon.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment