Tuesday, January 15, 2008

it was a potty training weekend

It all started Friday night. Brad and I went to a work dinner and Arlee kept Bostyn. When we got home she told us that Bostyn had gone to the bathroom several times in the potty and that she would just put her treat on the potty. Well, the next day it worked great until she was sick of the treats. I am thinking that the sticker chart will probably work alot better.
Saturday Brad along wtih the help of my dad finished 1 of 2 window seats. They look great and i am so excited to finally ahve a place for all of our media equipment. I will put pics up when it is all done. I know ha ha, but I will. Also, while me dad was here I tried to download all of the birthday pics and Hawaii pics but I couldnt get it worked out so the pics are still pending. I am getting better at the blogging and soon my page is going to be all jazzed up.
I am really looking forward to the long weekend. I am hoping for some realxing time... who knows maybe we will even head down to Southern Utah. Bostyn would just love Zions. I hope all is well with everyone!
DM

4 comments:

estinger said...

DANICA!!!!!!!! I'm so exicted that you have a blog but where in the heck are your pictures???? It' doesn't even matter, I'm just so excited that I found your blog!

Utah McMonsters said...

I know I know..... I need to get pics up and jsut make my page more exciting! I will work on it!

Mrs. Wright said...

Way to go Danica! This looks AWESOME! I look forward to helping you get some pictures on this blog. It will be lots of fun! I enjoyed chatting with you on the phone today too. You are a great cuz!

The Barneys said...

Danica hi! I am so excited to hear from you. Life seems like it is going well and Bostyn sounds super cute. P.s. Where are your pictures?