Thursday, February 7, 2008

FOREVER!!!

Sorry it has been so long! And I still dont have any pics up. My dad finally got all of my pics put on a flash drive and lots of people have offered help so i will get some up here soon! Alot has happened since I last blogged! Arlee moved to San Francisco for work and will be gone for 6 weeks. It has been so sad not having her there. Bostyn really misses her and will oftne say, "Mom, where Awyee" Also, this weekend Brad and I had all of his buddies over to our house for hte super bowl party. It was fun and Brad helped me clean the hosue SPOTLESS on Saturday. We are going down to Las Vegas on teh 15th for Paytons birthday and I am so excited to see them. I really need to blog more b/c I feel liek I have so much to catch up on but I cant remember it right now. Oh quickly, Bostyn and the potty training is not going so great. She is smart and realizes that why take time away from playing when she can jsut go in her pull-ups. Brad took her shopping for new underwear so hopefully that will work.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Yay! I found your blog!! I am so excited to be able to know what is going on with you guys!!

Mrs. Wright said...

It's about time you add something new to your blog! =-) Bostyn must be feeling better?! Are you going to come up this Thursday to get some pictures posted?

Mrs. Wright said...

Hi! I tagged you! Read my blog and you will figure it out!!

estinger said...

FINALLY a new post! Now I just have to wait for the pictures :)