Oh my! We have been all around UT and NV this past few weeks. I find it funny that I check many peoples blogs on a daily basis and I am let down if I dont see a new post every day. Then here I am posting once a month. I need to do better. Anyway, 2 weekends ago we went down to St.George. I had some work that I had to down there on Monday. It was such a fun roadtrip with Brad and Bostyn and we had a great time just lounging around and being with each other. Bostyn had a great time swimming and her and Brad got some quality time in together. Then, last weekend we headed down to Vegas for Paytons (my nephew) birthday. it was so nice to see my older sister and the kids. Drew was able to come with us. They both LOVE to see their cousins and played so hard the whole time. Bostyn was a trooper and didnt get a nap both days. This is good, because i am normally crazy about her naps. The pool at the hotel was being remodeled so they were all let down. Oh well, we still had fun! We visited the M&M factory and everyone got their favorite Coke flavor at the Coke factory. Both Saige and Payton wanted to come home with us but my mom cant handle it so they had to stay there for a few more weeks. Now, today I am leaving to go to San Francisco to visit my sister and hopefully see my newest niece. Arlee moved to San Francisco a few weeks ago and I miss her so much. I did get to see her last weekend in Vegas but we are really missing the shopping aspect of our relationship. I am so excited for a girls weekend. I miss her so much and cant wait for her to move back home. But it is a good excuse to go out of town, right? I am crying as I type this, b/c I have such a hard time leaving Bostyn. I know that it is good for her to have alone time with brad but still it is hard. I have only left her 2 other times and it only gets harder. Well, that is about it for now! I am sure that I will have lots of fun stories when I get back. Oh one more thing.... my parents are moving into their new house. It is so NICE!!! Congrats mom and dad, you guys deserve it! LOVE YA!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment