I know looks can be deceiving but I actually did post pictures. I decided that I am going to do it backwards though. I have put pics up on my first 2 blogs. They are so cute, and I just love blogging! I also found a place where you can go and pay a small fee and you send them your blog and they will print it once a year and make it into a book. I AM SO EXCITED! Well, we have been so busy every night this week because we had our renters move out of our condo. Monday and Tuesday night were spent getting it ready for the new renters as they were moving in. Luckily we are done for 18months.
I just have to say that I LOVE Bostyn so much! She seriously gets cuter and cuter everyday. I love the little things she does everyday that make all of the work worth it. Every morning I wake up to her sweet voice int he monitor saying, "Oh mama, oh mama" until I come to her rescue. Then, once I get her out of her crib she gives me the biggest hug and kiss and tells me that she missed me "yast night". This is of course after she has fallen asleep in Brad and I's bed the night before. She will get out of the bath, and then she wants to me sing "Rock-e-sye" to her and then she has to "Yay down mommys bed". Oh I just love this little girl!
I forgot to tell the cutest story about her. A couple of weekends ago, she was sitting on my bed watching TV while I cleaned. We were talking about the commercials coming on and I was explaining colors and different toys and asking her if she wanted them. Now, she is spoiled but this proves all the spoiling isnt done by Brad and I. A commercial came on the TV for the Dora head doll. This is the one that is like the Barbie where you can do her hair and her make-up. She got up and started jumping on the bed and pointing to the TV. Then she said, "Mom, Ayee (Arlee) buy me. Needless, to say Bostyn was the proud owner of a Dora head doll the next day and she loves it! I guess she knows between Arlee and Grandma she will get what she wants.
Go take a look at my pics and ENJOY!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY Danica...FINALLY pictures!!! Your family is so cute and Bostyn is adorable!
Danica,
Hey there how are you? I am so glad you found my blog. Of course I remember you! Your little girl is adorable. Where are you at now? We will have to keep in touch for sure. It was great to hear from you!
Yea Danica!!! I'm so excited to see you have a blog and I love that you've been checking mine. I know life gets crazy and this is a fun way to keep up on the people you love when you can! I hope all is going well with you and your family. I think of you often and I will love checking in on your blog. Thanks for sharing! Love ya! Kim
Ok girl, .. .it's about time for an update! Remember when you said how disappointed you get when people don't post? Well think of how many you are disappointing?!! =-)
Post a Comment