I have really been trying to keep up on the blog. With the help of my sister, the pics are going up quickly but I am having a hard time keeping up on all of the entries. Oh well, at least I can always go back and edit them. This was Bostyns first haircut and we went to Cookie Cutters. It was so fun for her and I. They get to sit in these little cars and pick a movie to watch. Of course, Bostyn chose Dora and didnt move an inch once it was started. It is the cutest little place and they take her picture, and put it on a certificate with her hair in a bag. She looks kinda silly in some of the pics but I dont think she knew what to think about the whole experience. It makes me sad that she is getting so BIG and is going through all of the things that seemed so far away. Brad and I were talking the other day about how we remembered thinking that she would never crawl, and then when she did that she would never walk and so on and so forth. Now I know its all coming and I just try to embrace all of her changes rather than dread them.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe you just barely cut bostyn's hair for time. Colter is only 21 months and he has had 4 hair cuts. Granted one was when I came home and found that Jake had buzzed it. We need to get together and do lunch.
debby
What a cutie! Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment