Sunday, March 23, 2008

Swim Day!!!





Alright I owed the kids a swim day b/c the weekend before they had all helped me clean the house. It is amazing how much quicker such a big job goes when you have the helping hands of 4 little ones. They were so good and even attempted mopping my floors. Anyway, we decided that this would be the perfect day to go since it was cold outside and there really wasnt anything else to do. The neighbor kids heard through the grapevine that we were going so we brought them along. We had to borrow their mini-van to squeeze everyone in. Luckily Brad drove b/c I HATE minivans. Anyway, I really wanted to go shopping so Brad was sweet enough to take all of the kids to the pool (of course they can all swim on there own and there are lifeguards) while Arlee and I went shopping. It was so much fun and nice to get away for a minute. Once again Bostyn is doing things that make me realize how big she is getting. When I got there I saw her standing on the edge of the pool and Brad was talking to one of the other kids. Bostyn just jumps in and goes under water. I run over and I am yelling for Brad and my little Bostyn is kicking her feet and moving her arms and she floats up above the water and is telling me that she can "sim by meself". I am so proud of her and need to find a good place to put her in lessons this summer. Brad really wants her to be a swimmer when she gets older-- I think that he is living a dream of his through her. :)

No comments: