Another of Bostyns favorite games is Simon Says. She is actually very fun to play with. Oh the things that a 2 year old come up with for us to do. She always "Si says, jump. Si says, stop" Luckily she has had her cousins in town to give the rest of us a break. This was Easter day and they all had so much fun playing games and just hanging out with everyone. I dont know if I mentioned this but my parents finally half-way moved into their house here so we spend the majority of our time on the weekends there. I love hanging out with my parents and it is nice everyone has a place to meet up and visit.
Arlee got Bostyn a new Dora doll so we will have to get some pics posted of her and all of her Dora stuff. Bostyn has Arlee wrapped around her finger and gets whatever she wants from her. She pays ehr for kisses, always brings her presents, and sometimes even sneaks her snacks after mommy and daddy say no. What more could a little girl ask for?
2 comments:
Bostyn is such a cutie!!.. hope you guys had a good easter! oh and lovin the page!
Hey Danica! I sent a link to the pictures I promised you to your yahoo email account. Let me know if you don't get it. I decided to post them on a secure website that you can pull them off of since there were so many. I am still working on the family pictures but I'll get them to you when they are done. It was GREAT to see you guys!
Post a Comment