March 20, 2008
We went to the funnest place on Thursday 3/20 night. It is in Lindon and it is called Jump on it! We had my sisters kids and one of Arlee's friends met us their with his kid. I think that the adults had more fun than the kids. Well maybe not, but just as much fun. It is this huge warehouse that is just trampolines everywhere. It is nice because they have an area that is just for younger kids and their parents. Bostyn likes to be the only one on her trampoline and quickly moves if anyone tries to join her. There were balls in there as well so Brad had a good time trying to hit everyone with them. I did alot of observing and not so much jumping. If you get the chance and have an hour to burn go try it out- it is so fun! I have also heard that there is something similar in Draper called Bouncing off the walls.
3 comments:
YAY Danica! You made my day! Thanks for posting some pictures. Bostyn is so beautiful! She certainly takes after her mommy! It looks like you had a wonderful easter. . .for that I am glad! I have to say that I love the new look of your blog too! WOW girl. . .you are the new blog queen!
Hey Danica! Arlee told me about your blog and I had to visit. I have one too.....
Tangarogang.blogspot
I love to blog...only because it is so much easier than a lot of other ways to keep in touch. Cute photos and I love your comments.
Kamerin
Hey Girl...it's been awhile. Just an FYI..Thursday's at jump on it is mom n me from 10-11am. We should go sometime. How in the heck do you know Heather and Jed??
Post a Comment