
March 15, 2008
Bostyn had so much fun at the Clark Planetarium. We tried to take her and Drew to the Elmo exhibit on Saturday but they close it at 6pm. Isnt that crazy? You would think that they would keep it open later on the weekends. Anyway we still had fun and she was able to be her curious little self and just run around. This was a little ball about the size of a baseball and you could make it about the size of a big diesel tire. She thought she looked funny with it on her head. She must have started something because after she did it there was a line of kids wanting to do the same thing. I must admit I tried it as well. If you are at the Gateway and need to kill some time go in and check it out. Most of the stuff is free and entertaining for kids and adults.
We also got to go to Cheesecake Factory. I was so excited b/c I have been ranting and raving about it to Brad and he was never too excited about the 3-4 hour wait. Arlee went and put our name on the list on our way down to Gateway. We stayed down there for 2 hours and then went back and only had to wait about a half hour. I recommend the stuffed mac and cheese and Brad really likes the Fish tacos. He said that this is the best thing next to the real thing in Mexico. He even left room for cheesecake and shared with us. Everyone needs to go try it and if you feel like company Brad and I would love to join you. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment