OH MY GOSH!!! If you got the chance to go to the princesses on ice, I am sure that you will completely agree that it was marvelous. I swear Bosytn could have sat there for 3 more hours. We had amazing seats and she loved all of the action. Arlee three barrel ironed her hair and she really did look so cute. I was sad that my camera battery died while we were there but at least I was able to get some pics once we got home. I think that Bostyns favorite princess was Sleeping Beauty. She loves the whole prince Charming fantasy thing. She will often lay down and clsoe her eyes and make Brad kiss her and then dance around the room with her. On another note, if you havent seen the new movie Enchanted I highly recommend it. Bostyn LOVES it and will watch it clear to the end until the witch turns into a dragon. Okay back to the princesses on ice. I love having a little girl and taking her to all of the little girly things. I talked my mom and sister and Drew into coming with us. Drew had to come along too (I think he actually liked it, they did a good job of including boys as well). Brad was out of town with his guy friends on a golfing trip but Drew was a good sport anyway. It was so fun to see all of the other little girls dressed up and it was a BIG party for everyone there. The only downside was that Bostyn had nightmares about the dragon spitting fire. I would hear her int he monitor saying, "no dagon no". Brad would have to go in and save her. It was so sad but I think Brad secretly likes nightmare so that he can be her night in shining armour coming to the rescue. Bostyn I love you so much and I hope you had a fun time living in fantasy land for a few hours.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment