Monday, February 25, 2008

Tag, I'm it...

Oh Stasha, Stasha. My cousin tagged me a few weeks ago and I decided I better get to it.
A. Rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, player tags 5 people and posts their names. Then go to their blog and leave a comment to let them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was a junior in high school and didnt realize how good I had it.
5 things on my to do list: unpack from my trip up to see Arlee, play with Bostyn, put pics on this dang website, decide what to have for dinner, and put gas in the car.
Snacks I enjoy: Oreos, Chocolate molten cake from Chilis, and fruit,veggies
What if I were suddenly a billionaire: Oh I would go SHOPPING! :) JK of course I would make sure everyone in my family was set and I would invest money and help those in need.
3 bad habits: taking things for granted, getting too caught up in life, and biting my nails
5 jobs I have had: Movie theater, Waitress, mortgage representative, Stock Broker, and MOMMY!
5 places I have lived: Wendover, Ephraim, Orem, Herriman, West Jordan, South Jordan
5 things people don't know about me: I've never broken a bone in my body, I LOVE selling things on Ebay, I get a thrill out of bargain shopping, and I have the BEST husband in the world! :)
I am not going to tag anyone, but if you do it let me know I would love to read your responses.

3 comments:

Mrs. Wright said...

HA! You make me laugh! It's just like you to not have the desire to "TAG anyone!" Girl,. .. when are you going to come down so I can help you post some pics? You have too cute of a family to not show them off?!! CALL ME!!

estinger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
estinger said...

FINALLY, something new! I'm totally with you on the chocolate molten cake from Chili's, I could eat that every single day of my life!