We went to Gardner Village for the annual Witches Night Out. It was so much fun to be there and spend time with the fam. Bostyn even came along for the night and she had so much fun. It was fun taking pictures with all of the props, and then going in to enjoy a delicious dinner and some great Halloween entertainment. Next year I am going to see if I can get Brad to come along for the fun! I was so excited that Bostyn was able to get one more use out of her witch costume from last year because Arlee and I spent so much time on it. Nest year I am sure she will need a new one! If you havent been to this before you should totally look into it for next year.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bostyn is the sweetest little witch ever. What a cutie. And your hair! It's so long! Pregnancy has it's perks.
I love you guys!
Post a Comment