Friday, October 17, 2008

SO BEHIND, I guess I'm tired from the shopping!


Juicy suit to wear home, my new purple runnign shoes :), The Orbit stroller and I got the bassinet and rocker, and my new petunia picklebottom diaper bag!

Okay, so I know that I have been a complete slacker. I have so many pictures to load, and so much to catch everyone up on. We have had a busy month, and so many fun things going on. For starters, the most exciting things is.... Brad got the Melchizedek priesthood. It was such an exciting day for our family. I am so happy for all of the steps he has taken to get to where he is. I dont think that the bishop knew what to think when we had over 30 people show up to be there and experience this with Brad. We also started the temple prep classes and will be ready to go in only a few weeks. It is so overwhelming but we couldnt be happier. I am so excited for our family to be eternal, and it will be so nice to know that our children (including our new little guy) will be sealed to Brad and I forever. We are both so excited!! I feel bad that we arent going sooner, but I want to wait until after the baby... you know for pictures. :)

This last week Arlee, Bostyn and I were able to go to Portland on a shopping trip. Everyone had a hard time believing I was going to go on a 2 hour plane ride with my 2 year old and shop for 3 days. It was so fun, and I of course never miss a chance to have some good sisterly time with Arlee. I kept teasing Brad that I was going to go into labor in Oregon and he of course didnt think it was too funny. He would have been on the first plane up there, whether he liked it or not. Anyway, Bostyn was such a champ and is already a professional shopper. She would pick out the cutest stuff for her and the baby and I of course couldnt tell her no. So, I have 2 favorite purchases. I got my new stroller for the baby. If any of you are Office fans, it made its debut in last nights episode, except for mine is Black. I also got me the cutest Juicy outfit to wear home from the hospital. I have put some pics up of some of the purchases. I will take some pics of Bostyn in her new stuff, with her new purse, etc and post them.
No baby yet, but anyday now. he is in a weird position, they call it back down transverse lie so I will be having another C-section. More time off work for Brad so he is excited. I am so huge I cant believe it. More than anything I am swollen, so if you see me at least I am giving you fair warning.
We also went to Witch -a-Palooza at Gardner Village the other night with a bunch of family. Bostyn had so much fun and was such a big girl. She loved all of the decorations and I got some super cute pics of her I will post soon.
Brad has been working so hard to get the house ready for the baby. Really its for me, but I need to post some pics of all of his hard work as well... BTW he is not for hire.

6 comments:

Petersons said...

Ok so you have to remind me....when is your due date? I think that is just perfect that you will have one of each!! I also just have to mention...did you see the red sox game last night?? After the game Trevor said "if we ever have a girl we should name her Bostyn and spell it with a Y" I didn't say a word i just pulled up your blog and showed him that you already have a Bostyn. He just laughed!!

Jessica Madsen said...

Danica, I have the same diaper bag. You will love it! Cute Things! Arlee told me about your swelling...I am so sorry. I had the same problem. It's the worst! Painful, awkward, ugly. Yikes! I feel for ya. Let's just get that baby here! Good Luck to ya!

Christine said...

Sounds like fun but I can't believe you could walk/stand that long. At the end of my pregnancies, all I wanted to do was lie down. Can't wait for little McDaniel to make his entrance!

k.m. said...

so many exciting things happening for you! Can't wait for your beautiful baby to arrive. Let us know about the sealing, I would love to come and support you. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Danica,
I found your blog and had fun looking through all of your pictures! Congrats to you and Brad! Bostyn is beautiful and that's so exciting that you have another on the way.
I haven't talked to you guys in forever!! I think the last time is when you were first pregnant with Bostyn and Brad was moving his stuff out of the Williams house (and then I did shortly after... :) )
Anyways... You guys look great! Congrats again!!
Amy

The House that James Built said...

looks like a fun trip!! it doesn't surprise me one bit that you'd go...super pregnant and all. i've never met a girl that loves to shop like you do! when are you due? i know it's soon... and email me about the "wrap" you can't dangle that out on your blog and not give more info...is it a during or post pregnancy?? xoxo liz