I know this has been a while ago, but I am going to post all of my old pics and get caught up, so stay with me, :)
On March 1, 2009 my wonderful husband, and Fynns outstanding father gave him a name and a blessing. It was one of the most touching things I have ever heard, and I have never been more overwhelmed at what a great companion I have to be with FOREVER! I knew that he was so nervous, and wanted everything to come out just right. This is something Brad believes strongly in and KNOWS that whatever blessings he and the Lord bestowed upon our son would be cemented into him forever. I know that Fynn will grow up to be all of those things and so much more. He is such a sweet little guy and is ALWAYS so happy. It doesnt matter who it is, Fynn can always get a smile out of anyone (even complete strangers). I am so grateful for the decision Brad has made to get him where he is today. I have loved him since the day I met him because of his strong personality and motivation to succeed in all things, once again he did it. This makes me even more excited to be sealed as a family and have him and my children with me always. Thanks for all of you who came and supported us. Thanks to my mom and sister who helped (took over) all of the stress for the day. It was GREAT! We love you Fynn, and are so thankful you are here in our family to enjoy all of the McDaniel adventures.
7 comments:
Oh Danica... Fynn is so cute! He looks like your mom. What a cute smile! I'm glad things are going well for you! Your little family is just sweet as can be!
This was a happy day for so many reasons. We look forward to seeing you guys soon. And I agree, little Fynn is a cutie!
What a sweet post! Those pictures are really cute! I wonder who took them?! =0) Thanks for coming on Sunday Dan. It meant so much to have you there. I will post the pics we took of our boys soon.
Loves!
Congrats. That is always an emotional day for me and Seth too. We're so lucky we get to have Eternal Families. I couldn't imagine thinking I wasn't going to have the most important things to me forever.
I'm glad youu found sometime to post, I love reading your blog and looking through your pictures! Fynn is getting so big!
That was a cute post! and Fynn is a sweet little guy he is always smileing, everytime I see him!
Post a Comment