Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We're back!!!! And there is lots to post about. Where to start.....

I guess we'll start with Easter, and these will be all out of order! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Easter time. I love the changing weather, the happier attitudes people seem to get with it, and the all around reason we celebrate Easter. With Brad and I preparing to go to the temple this Easter meant alot more to me!
About 2 weeks before Easter, they had a meet and greet with the Easter Bunny at the Mall. We took the kids, and they had so much fun! They even had a little breakfast so we started our day off right!

We started Easter out with a scavenger hunt. We had candy leading downstairs for Bostyn and then in Drews room the Easter Egg scavenger hunt began. At each stop there were gifts from the rabbit himself. Some of them included bikes, a wagon, toys, and of course candy! The kids had so much fun! By kids, that includes Brad! We stayed up until 2 am preparing for the festivities. I am glad we did, we laughed so hard coming up with the clues. One of my favorite parts about the holiday was having Arlee home from Oregon. I miss her so much!

Then we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Williams where there was an egg hunt and more baskets! My parents always go overboard. It is so fun for me to see what they prepare for the kids. My sister (from Vegas) sent her 2 kids up so they were there to join in the fun as well. The night before we dyed Easter eggs there as well! Good thing Brad, my mom and Arlee are so patient because well, I would have lost the Easter spirit!

Next, we headed to my cousins house (on a farm) for a MAJOR egg hunt! My aunt outs it together and it is better than any community hunt I have ever been to. She gives them all baskets and hides 15 dozen eggs. we got some fun pictures there as well!

After all of this we were pretty worn out! I am thankful that we have been so blessed! I am overwhelmed as I think about my family, husband, kids, religion, friends, and how much this all means to me especially during this season.

14 comments:

Seth and Karen said...

Fun Easter. You sound like me when it comes to holidays. You can never go overboard, but i think Seth would disagree.

Jeannene Williams said...

Such cute pictures of the kids. That was a fun Easter. I already have some new ideas for next year.
It doesn't really matter what we do though as long as we can all be together and make memories.
Love Ya!

Vinson & Marti said...

Danica your kids are so cute and i can't believe how big they are getting. It looks like you guys had a great Easter! Maybe we will see you at the next softball game?

ARLdoubleE said...

Danica...I can't believe how cute those kids are!! I don't care what Brad says...Bostyn looks EXACTLY like you!!! I can't wait to come home again and visit! I LOVE YA TONS...MISS YA MILLIONS!!! XXO

Christine said...

Thanks for the update. I LOVE all the pictures. Sure looks like a fun Easter.

Lexi said...

It looks like you guys had a really fun easter holiday.. man what happened to the good days with easter egg hunts? I guess my parents don't believe in the easter bunny anymore?!

Jospeh and Brittany said...

my mom said you are going to start a pre school, that is what I want to do:) you will have to help me since you and your mom know all there is about it:):)

Mrs. Wright said...

These pics are ADORABLE! Did your mom make Bostyn's dress? It's seriously soooo cute! And Fynn,...could that boy have any more personality? It will be so much fun when Brogan gets to be a bit bigger where they can really start playin' together. Sure love ya!

The Morrills said...

Thanks for sayin hi!!! Things are going so good for us!! Just still livin in good ol Piute. It was fun looking at your blog and your cute family!! Keep in touch!

Kourt said...

You need to update again! Guess what? The house we're buying is in your mom's neighborhood! You'll have to come by when we move in...or before, I'm going by quite often because I have a key and I can!

Anonymous said...

If is so fun to see your new little family! You are a cute mom! And your kids are beautiful! I always loved Easter with your family! Your mom always made it so special. It's fun to see all you are doing! Love ya!

Brielle said...

Hey Danica I just have a question about what the ward and stake is called out in Wendover--My sister in law needs to know for something she is doing for my brother Gavan. If you could email me at briellek@mail.com that would be really great!

Brielle said...

probably now I think. my sister in law is doing that line of authority thing for my brother so I would assume that the most recent info would be what she needs. I just need the name of the ward and also the stake. Thanks!!!!!!

Jospeh and Brittany said...

hey for the letters all you do is get mod podge and do a small coat on the letters then put your cut out paper over top. make sure you get all the bubbles out then you put a light layer of mod podge over top and let it dry, it will dry clear:)