Friday, February 26, 2010

Our sweet little Bostyn

This is Bostyns school picture. Our scanner isnt working so I just took a picture of the picture.... genius I know. This little girl is every bit as sweet as she looks...... most of the time. When I first saw this picture, I just smiled, this captures Bostyn so perfectly. She is such a girly girl, with tons of attitude and accessories to go along with it. It is hard for me to move forward in time with my little ones, but this picture really made me think about what a big girl Bostyn is now. I remember when I found out I was pregnant with her and the emotions that overcame both Brad and I because of the situation. I cried, and sobbed and felt so horrible for at the time what I thought was such a huge mistake. Now I look back and I wouldnt change any of it, this gem changed both Brad and I forever. She has made our little family what it is. That smile has met the four of us so many friends I cant even begin to count. She has a personality and aura about her that I envy. Even though I am her mother, I admire her more than she will ever know. Bostyn, we love you!!!!

5 comments:

Kristi Bunker said...

She is absolutely stunning- and takes right after her mom. I am so proud to even know all of you and call you my friends. You are amazing! What a blessing!

Christine said...

I agree, she is an adorable little thing. We love her over here too!

Mrs. Wright said...

She truly is a precious little princess! You are right - her school pictures are ADORABLE!! She's one lucky girl to have her mom let her put on red lipstick! =0) You are such a good mom D! Love you so much!

Seth and Karen said...

If our girls turn out like her we will have a bunch! :)

Jenna and Tyler said...

Oh my gosh - how cute is she!? With her little red lips and everything!! WOW!!