Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fynn's first haircut

Our cute little Fynnie got his first haircut. He was a crazy animal for the poor girl who did it. He never cried, but he did wiggle all over every square inch of that chair. I just love the mohawk on him, and it is so fitting. He started getting the long wispy hair over his ears, and I just couldn't stand it anymore. So....... now he officially looks like a BIG BOY!!!

When I was first pregnant, I wanted nothing to do with anything boy. I swore that I was only going to have girls, and I remember being a little let down that we would be buying blue. The more i prepared, the more excited I got.... and now i love him so much. He is every bit as fun as our little princess, and oh so different! He is daddys little buddy and already loves playing catch. He can run everywhere and even keeps up with all of the older cousins. He is a little dare devil, which he gets from his dad, so I think we are in for it. He does love to cuddle wtih his mommy when he is tired, which I absolutely LOVE! We love you forever and ever our little Fynnie boy, thanks for bringing so much craziness to our world!

6 comments:

Seth and Karen said...

That first hair cut is always such a milestone. I try to avoid it because then they are like officially old to me. He looks so cute!

Christine said...

Awwww, little Fynn. So cute!

ARLdoubleE said...

Oh my heck Dan...two posts in less than a week...what are we going to do with you??? Like I have any room to talk!! I just love those two and can't wait to visit! T minus two days!!!

Mrs. Wright said...

I'm impressed D! You are really on the ball! Maybe I should slack a bit more because it seems like when I do, you get your blog caught up! =0) This little post of Finnie is soooooo sweet! I think I'm going to have to go to this cool hair place when B gets his 1st haircut. I can't believe he's going to be one in a month! Is that nuts or what?!! Anyway,...when Ar comes to visit,...if you two get a minute will you call. I'd love to see all of ya and visit!

Mrs. Wright said...

Ok Girl,...time for another update of those cute kids of yours! =0) Love you.

Mrs. Wright said...

I'm dying to see those vintage christmas pics!!!