

Lately Bostyn thinks that just because she is a BIG sister that she runs the McDaniel home. I constantly have to remind her that she is still a little girl who needs to use her manners. The other morning we were deciding what she was going to have for breakfast and she told me that she had it taken care of. Next thing I know, she has chocolate milk in one hand and spaghettio's in the other. She was dead set on having this as her first meal of the day. Arlee was there and encourages Bostyns already free-spirited mind. After much convincing she ended up with scrambled eggs. Oh what the world would be like if children were in charge.
8 comments:
Hey Danica, thanks for your comment. Your so sweet to check in on us every now and again. Little Bostyn is such a cutie:) I like her idea of breakfast too;) I'm feeling guilty because I have NEVER met either of your beautiful kids in person. Only heard about them through Arlee, and seen pictures on your blog. On day I will. Hopefully soon. We wish we lived closer so we could see all of you more often!
That's hysterical! I can just imagine her doing this. Can't wait to see you all in a few days.
LOL..she is such a cute girl! Her pj's couldn't be more perfect for this post. Who doesn't want spaghetti o's for breakfast what a great idea!
Oh Bostyn - we LOVE you!! Dan - you sure do have your hands full don't you?! I'm glad you were able to convince her that some scrambled eggs would be better. Did she still get to have some chocolate milk?
Ha Ha that is so cute! She is such a sweetie! chochlate milk and spagetto's mmm...!
I can't stand how cute that little girl is of yours. It was so great to see you both - we need to get together for more reality shows! It is way more fun that making comments to myself!! Ha!!
that sounds healthier than choc-moc and a doughnut...our typical saturday morning breakfast! she is a cute one!!!
I love it. I am glad when people post reality. It makes the rest of us feel better about our lives...like the fact that it's okay when my boys have junk food for all 3 meals in any given day. It was fun to find your blog and catch up on you guys.
Post a Comment