Wednesday, February 11, 2009

How come....

My little Fynns breath smells like cream cheese. I LOVE it, but isnt it so weird? I love to just give him endless kisses, it just makes me want to eat him. My sister and mom used to just think I was weird but now they can smell it too! Does anyone else have a cream cheese breath child? I am sure it is just the formula. One more fun fact about this little boy. I just love him and his cream cheese breath so much!

7 comments:

Kamerin Tangaro said...

What formula is he on???

I have never heard of this. Both my boys have terrible breath and use mouth wash!!!!

Mrs. Wright said...

HA! Ok,...now this one made me laugh. I'm going to pay close attention to see if I can identify this smell the next time I'm around him. You are seriously the CUTEST mom!

Christine said...

I can honestly say I have never heard of that before but cream cheese is a lot better than what breath could smell like. :) Can't wait to meet him in person!

saigeblack said...

hi aunt danica i miss you alot especailly now i need so idvice witha boy that likes me instead of take it as a complement

Holly Belle Cloward said...

Oh Danica! You make me laugh. It was so nice to see you. Sorry I didn't get to see the kiddos.

The Barneys said...

Danica-
your kids bedrooms are so cute and fynn is adorable. I love that name! where did you get all your cute flowers for Bostyns room?

k.m. said...

holy crow! i've actually used that same explanation for breath before. weird. but it wasn't just for my baby, for others as well. even weirder? can't wait to see you guys on the 1st :)