Kamerin tagged me a while ago, and well I am just getting to it. I am getting so behind again.
Grown Up Tag
RULES OF THE GAME:
1) Each player answers the following questions
2) After answering all the questions, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment letting them know they are tagged!
10 years ago we were: I was just graduating from high school and headed off to Snow College, where, little did I know I would experience the most homesickness EVER! Brad was working at Discover, enjoying being single, and had his first son Drew in '99.
5 things on my list to do today: 1. Wash all of our bedding 2. Paint the fireplace 3. Take pictures of the kids. 4. Upload all of my pictures and attempt to blog about them 5. Do something fun with the kids!
10 Things I would do if I became a Billionaire:1. Take my family on an extravagant trip 2. Put up our fence 3. Buy new cars 4. Build on to our house, cause I love our current house and the location. I wouldnt want to be anywhere else. 5. Put money away for the kids' college 6. Give all of our immediate family members a million dollars 7. Choose one random family and pay off their house and all of their debt. Buy a vacation house/yacht that can be sailed all over the world 8. SHOP 9. SHOP 10. SHOP
3 bad habits:1. forgetting how blessed I really am 2. Being pessimistic, this doesnt last for long because Brad is such an optimist 3. Procrastinating
5 places we've lived:1. West Jordan, Utah 2. Wendover, NV 3. Wendover, UT 4. Ephraim, UT 5. Orem, UT Brad has lived in California Travis Air Force base, Murray, UT, Salt Lake City, Utah
Something most people don't know about me: I have a slight case of ADD (at least I feel like I do). I get sidetracked very easily, especially while I am cleaning.
5 jobs I've had:1) Waitress 2. Dental Assistant 3. Student 4. Investment Consultant 5. MOM
People I tag...1. Brinley 2. Christine 3. Stasha 4. Arlee 5. Aimee 6. Jessica
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW Dan! That's quite the to-do list! I didn't know you were a Dental Assistant?!..I also don't remember you going to Snow College - I'm so out of the loop! I guess that all happened while I was on my mish or at BYU-H?! I'm glad I'm back here now and won't miss out on all the fun in your life!
Danica,
You are so sweet to write me such supportive comments/compliments on our blog. Thank you so much! I guess just going through it all you know how much they are needed. I will say that I did have to laugh when I read that you thought Doug and I got remarried! HA! I miss you. When are you guys going to come down?
Love ya!
Your Favorite Cousin
Post a Comment