



"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." I cant believe our little prince has been with us for 2 months. He is still the best little baby, and such a joy to have in our family! I am so overjoyed with him and dont know how we ever felt complete without him. We went to the Drs for his 2 month checkup. He weighs 12lbs, 13ozs, He is 25 inches long, and is looking FANTASTIC!!! He received his immunizations, well most of them. Apparently, the manufacturer of the HIB vaccine went on a month long vacation. I KNOW, UNBELIEVABLE! The Dr. wanted us to wait to get this shot. First of all, I couldnt stand not having his immunizations complete, and second when I asked her to tell me what it was exactly for, here was her description: "It is a nasty fatal bacteria that infects teeny tiny babies." Well, I decided I wasnt going to wait. I asked her if i could just go to a regular clinic, she helped us find a few places that might have it. I called around and a few of them did but expressed urgency in getting in because they were almost out. They all closed at 430 and we was downtown. We rushed to the one in West Valley, and boy were we in for it. First of all, the receptionist reminded me like 50 times that they close at 4:30 and that I needed to hurry. Then, the waiting room was filled with sick kids, most without shoes, and looked like they hadnt had a bath in 2 weeks. I was so irritated. This was the last place that I wanted to have my brand new baby, and curious 3 year old. Brad was with me and just kept giving me a look like, is this okay? Needless to say, we got the shot, and I hope that the manufacturer never decides to go a long vacation when I have a baby again. :)
After that, we decided we should celebrate at Red Robin. Brad wasnt feeling well, so Arlee joined Bostyn, Fynn, and I. Fynn slept the whole time, but Arlee, Bostyn, and I enjoyed ourselves and dove nose first into a chocolate malt. It was delicious.
Fynn, thanks once again for choosing to be a part of our family. You are such a sweet tiny baby, and I already can tell you fit right in with us. I love when I talk to you and you give me a BIG smile! You are also learning to talk and coo. It makes me so sad that you are growing up, but I guess I cant stop that from happening so I will just be happy for the milestones you reach. Sorry if I sometimes make you wait to be fed or have your diaper changed, its just that you have a high maintenance 3 year old sister. I love you so much, more than you will ever know. Thanks once again for being the best son, brother, grandson, cousin, nephew we all could ask for!
2 comments:
Hey girl. Looks like the little boy is growing up fast. Don't you hate it. It isn't fair. I love reading your posts. Your such a good writer. we should hang out sometime. Put your e-mail address on my blog.
I LOVE the picture where you and Bostyn have whip creme on your nose. SO CUTE!
Post a Comment