CLOTHING DESIGNER! I was cleaning upstairs today while Fynn napped and I went into Bostyns room to this. Normally her dress-ups are all unorganized and thrown into a bin which is easily accessible by her. Not today, she decided that she would match everything up. She found all of the shoes that went with the outfits, and the ones that had jewelry were lined up there as well. She was so proud of it and told me which one each of them was and even wanted ME to try them on. What a sweetie, she completely disagreed when I told her that I wouldnt fit into them.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok,...could Bostyn get any cuter? I'm anxious to find out what she'll be like when she's a teenager! =0) Somethin' tells me - you're gunna have your hands full.... =0)
Post a Comment