Thursday, January 1, 2009

Picture Time!!



Bostyn is our little model! This is her Christmas outfit, and I really wanted to do pictures in it. Arlee and I took her to Gardner Village and took these, and I LOVE how they turned out! She is definitely a natrual. Arlee once again was so good to do these for us. On the way there, Arlee was practicing with her. She was asking her to do a cheeser, sad face, excited, etc. It was so cute, and Bostyn was a good sport even though it was freezing. Brad always puts up with our wild ideas and usually ends up watching the baby, or football. :)

5 comments:

Christine said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these shots! My niece is the cutest ever!! The cast just adds some spunk.

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason said...

Holy Cow, So stinking cute its not even funny! Nice work you two.

Lexi said...

Aww these pictures are so cute ha ha she is such a cute little girl!

Mrs. Wright said...

I'll have to agree she's quite the super model! I think she gets that from her mommy.