Thursday, January 8, 2009

Honest Scrap... thanks Holly!

Honest Scrap


The Rules:
1. Post 10 honest things about yourself along with the award picture.
2. Pass this award onto 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
3. Have Fun!

1. I am super curious and interested in what is going on in the lives of people I know and love. I guess we all are, and that is why these blogs are becoming so popular.

2. I have a problem....... I love shoes and jeans! You can never have enough of these two things! I think that I have even turned my little Bostyn into a jean girl. She has a few pairs of true Religions and she loves them! I can blame this love of hers on Arlee, she started it!

3. I have another problem.....SHOPPING! I absolutely love it. For me, my husband, kids, ANYONE! I love to go browse through stores, find good deals, and cute clothes. Sometimes, if things are cute enough, they dont even have to be a good deal! :)
4. My sister Arlee is and always has been my "BEST FRIEND"! We are so close and I can tell her anything! I hope she feels the same way. Although she fuels my shopping habit, I still LOVE her! We can hang out and do absolutely nothing and still have the time of our lives! How lucky am I to have her as a sister and a friend! Thanks for everything Ar, you're the best!

5. I have another "best friend" Holly! She said is best in her blog that although we dont see each other too often, when we do things are still exactly the same! She has been there for me through some of the best and worst times in my life! Thanks Holly, love ya!

6. My parents are the BEST! They have shown me what unconditional love is. They have of course seen me through everything in my life and through it all have still loved me! :) My mom is so easy to talk to, and I cant go a day without at least a brief chat with her. She can always cheer me up and knows just what to say! My dad is such a genuine person. He would do anything for anyone and lives life to the fullest! Love you guys!

7. I married the most handsome, helpful, giving, cheerful, humble, tender, hard-working, smart, confident, compassionate, loving, sarcastic, witty, wellspoken, responsible, excellent, ideal gentleman in the whole world! I absolutely positively LOVE Brad and the kids with all of my heart! Sometimes I just sit and wonder how in the world I am so lucky!

8. I LOVE reality TV! It make sit even better when Arlee, Brad, or Holly like them as well because then I have someone to discuss all of the happenings with. The bachelor just started and I am already hooked! Also, right after it was over, they premiered a new show called True Beauty and I like it also! Oh know my life is being taken over by TV. I guess I also love DVR!!

9. I live in Utah, and hate the snow! It is okay for about 5 minutes and then I am sick of it! It looks gross after all of the cars have driven through it and made it into a sloppy mess. It is a pain dragging kids through it. It makes you freezing cold, and you have to shovel walks. The only good things about it is the cute clothes that I get to wear.

10. I have the cutest kids ever! I know, I know... but it said to be honest! ;) I love my kids and I am so grateful that Heavenly Father trusted me enough to send me these 2 sweet little spirits to teach, raise and love! Brad and I are seriously lucky! And since I am being honest... my kids are lucky too. Afterall, they do have the best parents ever!

I am giving the Scrap Award to Brinley, Stasha, Debby, Emily, Brittany, Kristy, and Arlee!

3 comments:

Holly Belle Cloward said...

Oh I love you Danica! Your Honest Scap Award is well deserved. Look how fancy yours is. Btw We must discuss The Bachelor! I am really liking Molly and Melissa. My premature guess is Melissa wins. We shall see. You remember watching The Bachelorette in the fitness center at your condo trying te see who could eat the most pizza? Talk about irony. I think Brad won, but I really impressed myself.

Mrs. Wright said...

I'll have to work on posting this one later. You are so cute! I just love it when you update your blog!

Lexi said...

I love the bachalor and I watched true beauty after wards lol. Im hooked too!!