Saturday, January 3, 2009

"FYNN"egan Ramsey McDaniel


This is Fynns birth announcement! I finally got them done (with ALOT of help from Arlee). I out ribbon on them and also all of his stats. They turned out really cute! Isnt Arlee talented? She took these pictures for me and I like them more than any of the ones I ever had professionally done of Bostyn! We did them at like 11pm one night and he was still his even-tempered little self. It was so much fun and I LOVE the way they turned out! Thanks Arlee, and welcome to the world our little Fynnegan!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Such a cutie!! I bet you are glad he didn't pee all over. Brendan was a pee machine whenever he was diaperless! :)

Holly Belle Cloward said...

I am trying to get my butt out there. I swear.

Mrs. Wright said...

I agree that Arlee is very talented! Actually, you both are! I'm lucky to have you as cousins! These pictures couldn't have been more perfect for the little guy. You just might have to help me with mine when our little baby joins us in this world. =0)