After a long 5 weeks, the fabulous pink boot, got the boot! I was kind of sad to see it go... because it was cute and she loved all of the attention. She got lots of signatures, and I am sure it will be something she never forgets. She was a good sport, and I dont think it slowed her down one bit. She could still pout on quite the Hannah Montana show, and keep up with her older cousins. She said on the way up that she was going to get a purple one next time. She is such an optimist and really puts up with whatever comes her way. She was completely fine with having this pink show on the rest of her life. Bostyn you did such a good job, and I hope that you never get to have a purple one! Thanks Primary Childrens Hospital for taking such good care of our little girl!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a brave little girl, Bostyn! Are you going to keep the pink shoe?
Oh,...I'm so glad that she's all done with that pink shoe. It just breaks my heart to see little kids have to go through things like that. You did a great job with those videos - she'll treasure them forever. Is she done limping yet?
Post a Comment