Monday, December 22, 2008

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY BOSTYN!!!


Bostyns Royal ball was so much fun! She loved having everyone at the house and celebrating her special day. She of course got spoiled but was really only concerned that no one left. She didnt want the day to end, and she cried when the last guest finally left. Arlee and I stayed up until 3am the night before baking cupcakes, cookies, and decorating for the BIG event. We didnt give her any of her presents from us until after the party because we thought it would be too much. She was so excited to walk down in the basement to see her hot pink escalade power wheels. It is so cute, and makes me wish I was 3 again so I could ride in it. It has a real FM radio and she likes to just sit in it and jam out She also got LOTS of new clothes, a Dora backpack, dress-ups, Littlest Pet Shop, and lots of other toys! It was alot of fun dressing up. Bostyn LOVED that we all got involved and thought that I was the coolest mom because I was Snow White. Arlee was a good sport and dressed up as Belle. My sister-in-law also dressed up as wedding Cinderella. My mom even got festive with us and dressed up as Cinderella. It was definitely a day to remember. I cant believe she is already 3 years old. My little girl is getting, "bigger and bigger" as she would say. She is so excited to start Sunbeams at church, and has lots of little friends. She seriously has so much attitude and spunk, I cant hardly believe it. I love this little girl so much and I am so happy that she chose to join our family. She definitely has her dad and I wrapped around her finger. We try not to spoil her, but it is so hard when we find something that we think she will like and imagine how excited she will be when she gets it. She never fails our expectations, and is always so appreciative! We love you princess Bostyn, thank you for being so sweet and a good example to us.

1 comment:

Christine said...

We love you Bostyn!!
Danica, you make a great Snow White. :) I think I want to do a princess theme for Eva's first birthday but I am not sure yet. That's so cute about Bostyn wanting the people around her more than the presents. That is awesome! And I know what you mean, I can't believe Brendan is a Sunbeam?!