Friday, December 26, 2008

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!!!


Christmas was so much fun this year! As you can see we did the nativity play. It was TONS of fun, and even better because we wrote the script. I swear Brad was supposed to be a script writer, rather than finance. :) My mom also bought all of the kids a Christmas book and she read it to them. They of course loved it and it will be a tradition moving forward. My mom also bought me a book about Mrs. Claus and how Santa gets all the credit, when really its Mrs. Claus who deserves it :) It if course made me cry! My mom did alot of really special gifts this year which I really appreciated! Brad got me tickets to Wicked, and some new running shoes, and clothes. What a sweetie! Brad got NFL Sunday ticket, and Ute stuff. Bostyn got a new dollhouse, and lots of clothes. Fynn got a trike that I have been wanting for a room decoration. I guess Santa thought he had been really good for the first month and a half of his life. I love Christmas time, and this was one of my best Christmases ever! I hope all of you enjoyed it just as much, and are looking forward to the new year.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Looks like a fun nativity play. :)