I decided to do Christmas Cards this year after I found this cute little Santa! I dont have everyones addresses, so if I missed you this year email me your address so I can get you next. He visits with the kids for an hour and they take all of these cute little pictures. Drew got to hang out with him and drink some soda. He was so excited as this is only his 2nd year seeing Santa in real life. Bostyn got to have a tea party with him and of course was very affectionate with him. She loved seeing him and was mesmerized by him. They took the cutest little pictures of Fynn in a manger and Santa held and cuddled him. This will definitely be a tradition, and the kids already cant wait to see him next year. I LOVE Christmas time and it gets more and more fun as the kids get older. This year we attended a few Christmas events that really got us in the Christmas spirit and concentrated on the true meaning of Christmas. I really enjoyed this as I am normally VERY into the gift giving aspect of the season. Afterall, it is another reason to shop! I hope the holidays found all of you in good spirits and blessed. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
These pictures are fantastic! SO much better than the "on Santa's lap" kind. Where did you find this guy? And the old sepia wash makes the pictures even more magical.
Post a Comment