Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bostyns birthday is coming!


I swear I feel like little Mrs. crafty pants this week. Arlee and I have been busy getting ready for Bostyns birthday this Saturday. I also have been working on Christmas cards, and Fynns birth announcements. I just wanted to put a sample of the card for those of you to see that I didnt think would enjoy attending the princess party. Bostyn is so excited and I will try to put pics up of the party! Oh, actually it will be a must because Arlee, my sister in law, Brinley, and myself will be dressing up as princesses. It should be fun!

A little update on the baby.. he is still an angel and patient as ever. I couldnt have asked for a more even-tempered little boy. He is changing everyday and starting to be alot more alert!

4 comments:

Mrs. Wright said...

So you are dressing up? COOL! Ok,...I'm going to see if I can find something that resembles a princess dress and come to the party. A Royal Ball....I CAN'T WAIT! =0) Should I have Doug dress up like a Prince? Is Brad going to be there?

Christine said...

Nancy says he is the calmest baby ever. I can't wait to see him. He is a "sucker baby" - he will sucker you into having another one pretty soon because he's so sweet. :)

Lexi said...

Aww those are soo cute! we got you christmas cards and fynn's baby announcements and they are both really cute!

Holly Belle Cloward said...

Andrew opened the invite before I even got home from Vegas. SO SUPER CUTE!