We have the cutest neighbor kids. They are all much older than Bostyn, but they always let her play and she acts just as big as they are. The other night Brad and I were outside working on the yard, and all of the neighborhood kids start coming over. Brad is such a kid so he attracts all of them hoping for some rough housing. They got out a rope and all of them started to play tug of war. Bostyn insisted on playing with them and gave them all a run for her money. Her face was priceless. At first I thought that they were letting her win but the more I watched I learned otherwise. Each time she beat one of them, she would come running over to Brad and i with a huge smile saying, "I did it!"She was beating all of the kids. I guess thats what she inherited from Brad...MUSCLES :)
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a cute post to highlight Brad just a bit! =-) I'm glad you finally caught up with the blogging. The pictures from your trip look like you had so much fun! How's the progress with the growing baby inside you? I got word that Bridget is going to have a boy too. How neat is that!?! Any names picked out yet?
I want to play! Hopefully sooner then later I will be making my way out to Utah. It has been two years since I have been out that way! I love your face.
I believe it - that girl's got spunk!
HA HA that is so funny she is such a cute little girl!
Post a Comment