Thursday, July 17, 2008
Nursery, Nursery, Nursery
Okay, so we have really been trying to get things ready for the new baby. Brad and I have had honest fights about names. I have tons that I LOVE, and Brad of course finds problems with all of them. Oh well... I know that this will be resolved sooner than later. I have already bought all of the cutest Pottery Barn Kaitlyn line to do Bostyns room. We are in the middle of getting her bed done and it is so cute. now for this little guy. I really cant decide what I like. Brad is pretty open and lets me call the shots for the most part on the decorating. here are my 2 options that I like right now. Let me know what you guys think. I am really leaning toward the Rex plaid.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
my vote is the plaid for sure!!
I kind of like the blue and brown, but I suppose is does have just a little bit of a feminine touch. So go for the plaid!
Both are cute but bedtween the two I like the Rex plaid. More colors to play with for accents and other furniture/decor.
I would go with the brown and blue...but that is just me!!! fun shopping days are ahead of you!!!
I really have liked all the brown that's in syle lately and they are both great choices, but i would have to go with the plaid. I think it is just so perfect for a little boy!!!
Doug said if it's a boy, "definitely the plaid....polka dots and stripes -that's girly stuff." I think I'd have to agree. Didn't you get all of this stuff when Bostyn was born? Are you starting all over again with new stuff?
so I know all about finding cute boy bedding. I loved Posh Tots when looking for mine. Both are super cute but I have to say stay away from House Inc. bedding. Over priced and poor quality. You probably already shop at Babinskis and USA baby but they carry cute designers and you can go in and actually feel the quality and then order yours online. There' s also a cute boutique with my favorite childrens furniture in Park City if you want to make the drive. Just a suggestion. Was that a little long winded? :)
Opposite of Kristi, I have no experience. I say plaid.
I think the polka dots are way cute just cause Im a polka dot kinda girl but the plaid is more for a boy! good luck!*
dan- still without a blog. :) i've been meaning to email/ call to catch up so let's do soon- but anyways CONGRATULATIONS on #2 and my vote is for the plaid. if you haven't looked at the land of nod, you must. i got all of my "new" nursery stuff from there. she is due to come dec. 1. :) our pregnancy timing is pretty good....let's finally do that playdate!
DANICA!!!
QUIT BEING A BLOG SLACKER!!!!
Ok Danica,...I agree with Arlee! It's time for a new post! She just beat me in commenting about it. =-)
Post a Comment