don't you hate when weirdos find your blog and leave random comments? Bostyn has grown up so much. She's a cutie. Can't wait to see what her brother will look like. ~Kristi
We are the McDaniel family. I (Danica) decided this would be a great way to keep track of the goings on of our family. I am not good at keeping a journal so I thought I would try this version.
A little about us: Three years ago I married the man of my dreams, and my BEST friend. Along with him came the sweetest stepson, Drew. Then, we had our little girl, Bostyn, who is now 3 years old. She is so sassy and in her own way a replica of the cartoon character "Fancy Nancy". She keeps us going and is a light in our lives. On November 4, 2008 Prince Charming II joined our family. He is seriously the best little guy! I love being a mom and cant think of any better calling in life. Thanks for joining us in our exciting journey!
3 comments:
I love her festive 4th of July dress. Did you or your mom make it?
don't you hate when weirdos find your blog and leave random comments? Bostyn has grown up so much. She's a cutie. Can't wait to see what her brother will look like.
~Kristi
This dress is precious and even more precious is the princess wearing it. I had to show these pictures to Andrew. Love your face!
Post a Comment