Tuesday, June 24, 2008

BOY oh BOY!!!

Well, We finally found out that we have a little prince on his way to join our princess. We are so excited! Bostyn is confused (Brad says it is because I brainwashed her). If you ask her what we are having she says that it is a brother. Then, if you ask her what we are naming him she will say sister. She is just excited to have a baby on the way. Brad is of course ecstatic and cant wait to have a little boy around all the time. I have caught him daydreaming a few times since we found out and he denies it is about the baby. As soon as they said it was a boy, Brad a grin on his face for the rest of the day. In fact, I think it is still there. As for me, well..... I was in complete shock. I always knew in my heart that it was a boy but I was really hoping for another little girl. I am just nervous for a boy. I am so girly, I have a sister just above me and a sister below me and I dont know know much about boys. I have since went shopping for him, watched a few little league ball games from a distance and the little guy already has a special place in my heart. I am so excited to have one of each, and who knows maybe I can talk Brad into being done... :) I doubt it.

7 comments:

Kamerin Tangaro said...

Okay Danica...I was in total shock as well that I was having a boy and then another! I was nervous, I didn't grow up around brothers and so you will be fine. Now, I am totally nervous to ever have a girl. So Silly but it is weird how it all turned around. Now, at least Brad just grined...Nick pumped his fist in the air when they said it was boy and then left the room. I just sat there and the ultra sound tech asked if he was coming back...I just lied and said that he went out to the lobby to tell people that were waiting. He was so exicted he later said he couldn't hold still and stay in the room. He did the same fist pump with Tre but stayed in the room.

Kamerin Tangaro said...

Oh and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Holly Belle Cloward said...

Look I am leaving you comments now...whoo woo! Fancy! I haven't become a blogger yet though, for you I just might. I always knew that you were going to have a little boy because you are just like me....SO GIRLY. Guarenteed if I ever have kids I will have a little boy. He will be into bugs and creepy things! Congrats! Glad you got a headstart on the shopping.

Petersons said...

Congrats!! yeah when we found out Kohen was a boy Trevor's little put his arms in the air and started celebrating! we had his whole family in there with us. And all the way up to the hospital Tevor just kept saying it doesn't matter what it is but when we were leaving he just kept listing all the reasons a boy was better! Men are so funny!

Mrs. Wright said...

Hip-Hip-Hooray! I'm so excited for you! What a fun change this will be for you and your family. I'm sure Cash won't mind it! I just wonder how Bostyn is going to handle not being the center of attention all the time? I loved the pictures of all of you walking hand in hand to the lake. I also love your new choice in background/layout. You've become quite the blogger cuz!...keep it up! Any chance we can hang out when get back? I miss you.

The Barneys said...

Yahoo, that is so fun you are having a boy. Seriously boys are so cute and have the funniest personalities. YOU WILL LOVE IT! We are way excited for you. I didnt even know you were prego, congrats

Alicia said...

I ran across your blog doing a search for the Jump On It website. I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog :) I noticed you had Brenda make your daughter's birthday cake! She makes all of my family's cakes and the JoJo cake was actually designed for my daughter Jaide's 3rd birthday last year (I'm glad someone else was able to make use of the design!). And thanks for the recommendation on the Wii Fit. I've been debating on getting one :)