We have been going on long walks lately. Bostyn absolutely loves it and asks if we can go every night. The very last picture is her looking for cars. Arlee taught her to put her foot barely in the street and hold her hand up over her eyes and look both ways. It is SO CUTE! She is our little angel and I dont know what we would do without her. She says the funniest things and brightens our day no matter what is going on. We have had Drew alot lately, which Bostyn loves. eh is so good to her and they have such a fun time playing together. They both ran the whole time and then were completely exhausted when we got home. I need to keep up the exercise so I dont get huge this time being pregnant. We are leaving to Disney land on the 26th of this month so I will have lots of pictures to post from that trip.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
These are some great shots! And you are right . . . Bostyn crossing the street is adorable!
Post a Comment