Okay so I didnt want my sister to post these pics cause I look so beautiful in them. :) Brad finally got his WII fit and it is so much fun. I will have to say that my favorite exercise in=s the hula hooping. I am so glad I still have the skills after all these years. The best is when Bostyn stands right next to me and does it with me. Brad is so good at it and loves all of the games. I swear he should have gone into computer programming or something so that he could do this all day every day. Well, needless to say I havent lost any weight. BUT, I am half way through the pregnancy and have managed to only gain 2lbs. I am sure it will all catch up with me because my sickness is finally gone. I will keep everyone up to date on the Wii Fit and if Brad reaches his goals. Also, if you have Wii this is a must buy!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!
Danica, you're so cute - SEROUSLY! You'll have to let me know how that thing works because I have A LOT LOT LOT of weight to lose!!!
I NEED wii fit! Gees your prego I have no excuse! Haha..Arlee said you find out what you are having on Friday! YAY!! Bostyn is too cute so either a boy or another girl I'm sure they will be dressed in nothing but the best and have her funny personality. I couldn't stop laughing when I heard about her cutting her hair!! I know those days are not long to come for me.
Post a Comment