Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Cousins From San Fran Come to Visit



We were so excited to have Brads younger brother and his family in town for a few days. They stayed with us so we had a house full for a few days. Brendan is their little boy who is just a few months older than Bostyn. They played well together but had a hard time sharing. I think it is just their age. I was reminded of how much work is headed my way with their little one. Bostyn has become so independent that I forget how dependant little ones are on their parents. Brad and I have had alot going on lately so it was nice to escape from it all and just visit with family. Brads brother Jason is attending dental school and only has 2 more years. Hopefully then they will get stationed in Hawaii and we will have a fun vacation spot to go visit them at. Thanks for the visit. We cant wait to see you again.

2 comments:

Holly Belle Cloward said...

Danica Sue you look beautiful in this picture!

Christine said...

We loved coming to visit! Thanks for having us. I will send you the pictures soon.