Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Few Bedtime Stories...11 to be Exact

Bostyn absolutely LOVES to be read to. She will bring me 10-15 books to read to her every nioght. You laugh, becasue you think that she probably loses interest and disappears. Yeah right! She will sit there as long as I will read to her. I told her to go get a book for me to read to her and this is the stack she brought to me. She is getting really good at memorizing them and then she can read them back to Brad and I. I seriously just love this little girl and I cant imagine life without her. Lately I have found it hard to get "life" done because I spend my time with her and Brad. She is so appreciative of everything and loved to be with her family. She is getting so excited to be a big sister, and always is kissing my stomach and talking to the baby. I have heard that reading to your unborn makes them really smart. I guess this is one more positive thing to the 15 books that I read a night. I am creating a genius! :)

No comments: