This is my older sisters youngest little boy. His name is Payton and he finally gets to go to Kindergarten. He graduated from the preschool he has been going to in Las Vegas. I didnt get to attend the graduation but Arlee and my parents said that it was so FUN! Payton is so excited that he finally gets to go to the big school. He really has learned so much in the past year and has matured alot. I still feel bad for his teacher next year because he is such a little stinker. He has been up staying with my parents since the graduation and boy does he know how to aggravate Bostyn. They love each other to death but do whatever they can to get underneath each others skin. I cant believe that he is already going to Kindergarten. Congratulations Payton, We are so proud of you!Friday, June 6, 2008
Payton's Off To Kindergarten!!!
This is my older sisters youngest little boy. His name is Payton and he finally gets to go to Kindergarten. He graduated from the preschool he has been going to in Las Vegas. I didnt get to attend the graduation but Arlee and my parents said that it was so FUN! Payton is so excited that he finally gets to go to the big school. He really has learned so much in the past year and has matured alot. I still feel bad for his teacher next year because he is such a little stinker. He has been up staying with my parents since the graduation and boy does he know how to aggravate Bostyn. They love each other to death but do whatever they can to get underneath each others skin. I cant believe that he is already going to Kindergarten. Congratulations Payton, We are so proud of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment