Payton has been up for a few weeks spending time with my parents. He and Bostyn are little pals and play so great together, although they have their little fights. I am so excited because we learned last night that my older sister is moving back to SLC from Las Vegas with her 2 kiddies. I am so close to these kids and it has been miserable without them here. I am so excited to get to spend more time with my older sister for her kids to grow up near mine. Anyway, i am sure that there will be lots more pictures in the park and other fun summer stuff now that all of the monkeys will be living within 10 miles of each other.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That will be so neat to have McKell close to home. Is she moving in with you? I miss her! Doug is anxious to meet her. Good job at reading all those books to your little ones! That's right,...you are creating a genius!
Post a Comment