Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD!!!



HOORAY!!! It was my handsome husbands birthday on May 24th. He is seriously so much FUN! He is such and old man now! HA HA. We are going on a trip to CA next month so he just said that he didnt want much for his birthday. He still got money from my parents and a gift card from Arlee. He is in love with the Nintendo Wii so I guess he will be buying the new Wii fit with his money. I didnt completely pass on his birthday. I got him a really cute outfit that of course he wont wear together because it is too outfitty. He loves everything separate though, so really it is like 2 new outfits. :) I was planning to get him an electric scooter but most of them have weight limits and I swear they make them for 3 year olds. Seriously a 200 pound limit....... He has been dying that he is slowly approaching 200lbs and convinced he will be there soon so I didnt get him the scooter. He really wanted to go hiking but the weather was so yucky all weekend so I am sure he will talk me into it this weekend. We got him a yummy ice cream cake which I ate most of :). He really did like it though. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!! I hope you had one of the best days ever! I love you!

2 comments:

Ryan Hadlock said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Doug Wright said...

Happy Birthday Brad! Sorry we missed the big party! It looks like you had a great day. Danica,...you make me laugh with your post of Bostyn and Jeannene playing princess together. I had to call my mom and have her look just because the pics are so cute. You do a great job with your blog. Keep it up cuz,...you're on a roll!