Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Summer is FINALLY here!!!


We are all so excited that it is FINALLY warm outside. Bostyn had such a fun time playing outside while Brad and I did yard work. We bought her this playard that you hook the hose to and it has a slide on it. She has so much fun, and as you can imagine we attracted all of the neighborhood kids that thought it looked super fun as well. I really wanted to try and get some sun but I just ended up sitting in the shade visiting with everyone. Brad, of course was right on the middle of it with the kids. Bostyn loves him so much. I am so glad that he is active with her and loves doing so. It gives me a nice break and it is so sweet to watch them play. Bostyn now thinks that she gets to play in the water everyday. She is definitely a party animal like her dad. I hope everyone else is enjoying the warm weather. Now the decision is.... season tickets to Lagoon again this year or switch it up for Raging Waters. Stay tuned for the decision.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Just a little advice. Go to Lagoon for the RIDES only. Lagoons water park is FREAKIN FREEZING!!! They dont heat the water at all. I swear they fill the lazy river with ICE CUBES every day :(

Mrs. Wright said...

Doug's vote is Seven Peaks! HA! It's kind of a drive for you...but very fun. My guess is you'll choose Raging Waters. That would give you more opportunity to soak up the rays next to the pretend ocean aka swimming pool. Keep a postin'!

Jessica Madsen said...

Danica, Your family is darling! I am excited to keep in touch with you better. I say Seven Peaks. Switch it up a bit! Have fun!!