Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I am so proud to be the mother of this sweet little girl! She makes my day all day every day. She and Brad are what make my life complete. She is growing up and learning so many new things everyday. It amazes me the new words that she says when we are having a conversation and even uses them in the right context. She constantly hugs me and tells me how much she loves me and makes me feel like I am the most important person in her life. I hope that she is just returning the feelings that she knows I have for her. I cant think of anything that I would rather be doing in my life than being the mother to this little princess. On Mothers Day, she made me the cutest little picture in Primary and kept telling me Happy Birthday all day. We even got an ice cream cake that day and sang Happy Birthday. Bostyn and Cash were in heaven just knowing that they got cake. Brad is taking me to CA in June and he also got me a filing cabinet that I have been wanting. I know it doesnt sound so sweet. But, what I love about Brad is he will listen for things that I actually want but wont buy myself and then I am always overly surprised and excited about the present. Thanks Brad and Bostyn for a wonderful Mothers Day.
Now on to my mom. We got to spend the day at their house on Mothers Day. I am so thankful for my mom and all of the things that she has taught me in life. She is such a great mother to my siblings and I. We always used to argue about who her favorite was, and each of us thought it was us. I guess thats how you know you are a successful parent, when you have made all of your children feel that special in their own little way. My mom is one of my very best friends and I love her more than anything. She always knows what to say, and when to say it and has taught me how to be a great mom as well. She is also the best Grandma and loves all of her grandchildren so much. I am so grateful that she and Bostyn have such a special relationship. Thanks mom for all that you do and have done for me.
Next is Brads mom. We love her so much and I am so grateful for the example that she is to her children. She and Jerry have such strong testimonies and have always encouraged their children to follow them. She puts up with Brad even though he can be a pain at times. Thanks Nancy for all that you have done for us.
I also want to wish both of my Grandmas a Happy Mothers Day. I am so thankful for the way that they raised my parents. I am so happy that I have a great relationship with both of them. I am grateful that Bostyn has a chance to spend time with them and loves them so much.
Happy Mothers Day to all of you!
Oh and bonus on Mothers Day!!! A win for the JAZZ! GO JAZZ! I will have some pictures coming soon. Brad and I have gone to 2 of the playoff games and boy are they fun!

1 comment:

Ryan Hadlock said...

I love that your last 2 posts end with Jazz references! GO JAZZ!!! BEAT LA!!! :-D

Great pic of Bostyn on the rock too, she is so dang cute! You need to take her down to the Beautiful Kid contests, I think there is one in Orem coming up!