Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bradleystiltskin

Arent these pictures so funny? We were at my parents house and Arlee and I were in the garage, and came across these construction stilts. I am not sure if this is the professional name for them but oh well. So, I decided that I wanted Arlee to try them on. She did so good and even managed to get up the stairs on them. She almost fell and rather than reaching for something like a chair to catch her, she reached for the ceiling. I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. Can you imagine being so tall that the only thing available to catch you from falling is the ceiling. I felt like a little mischievous kid. Then, after she got inside my husband (kid stuck in a mans body) decided he needed to try it. He was actually pretty good, but said that he has a whole new respect for the Jazz Bear. If you havent seen him, he puts stilts on twice his size and can walk VERY good with them. Not only that, he can climb a ladder and get the crowd on their feet. Now I know what it would feel like to be married to a man twice my height. I really wanted to give it a try but figured that wouldnt be good if I fell. Look forward to pictures after I am done with this pregnancy! :)

No comments: